Aloo Paratha- How to make Aloo paratha
- Category: Lunch/ breakfast
- Cuisine: Indian
- Wheat flour- 1 an d1/2 cup
- Potatoes- 3 boiled and mashed
- Onions- 1 chopped
- pepper powder- 1.5 tsp
- jeera powder- 1 tsp
- amchur powder- 1/2 tsp
- coriander leaves- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- Oil- 1 tbs
- In the mixing bowl add wheatflour, oil, salt and make into a soft dough.
- Boil and mash the potatoes, add pepper powder, jeera powder,amchur powder, salt, onions, coriander leaves mix them well.
- Now, stuff the filling in the dough and cover all the edges an roll out the dough
- Make the paratha little thicker than the regular chapathi.
- Heat up the griddle, cook the parathas on both the sides by drizzling some oil.
step by step pictures:Aloo Paratha Recipe | How to make Aloo paratha