Alfredo pasta is the most creamiest, comforting, and delicious pasta recipe that you can make in the comfort of your home. This Alfredo sauce makes it creamier with extra fresh cream.
What You'll Find in This Post (Show all)
What is Alfredo Pasta?
The pasta is simple to make. The white creamy sauce is made of butter, cream, and cheese.
The pasta is layered with this Alfredo sauce, which oozes with rich cream and seasoning.
The sauce takes little time and is easy to make.
How to make Alfredo sauce?
Alfredo sauce is the simple, creamy white sauce made of butter, cream, and cheese with additional seasonings that make it irresistible good and delicious, it is usually tossed with cooked pasta.
This Pasta Recipe is,
1.Easy and quick to make!
2. We all would like to eat food that tastes good.
But there are many emotions attached to a dish.
It should not only taste good, but it should also smell good, appeal to our eyes, and must comfort us.
This Alfredo Pasta is one of such comforting food that will leave you happy inside out.
3. Just the minimal ingredients are needed to make this recipe!
How to make Alfredo Pasta:
Alfredo pasta Ingredients
Tips To Make the Best Alfredo pasta Recipe
1. After adding the pasta to the sauce keep mixing it. The starches from the pasta will bring thickness to the sauce.
2. You can add the cream with low fat as well.
3. Cheese and cream ratio can be altered per your taste.
4. Mixed herbs and seasoning brings a bit of added flavor to the dish.
5. You can use the sauce on pizza as a topping to enhance the flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I make the sauce with only milk, and not use cream?
Yes, you can use heavy whipped cream or fresh cream also add 1 or 2 teaspoons of flour.
2. Can I avoid cheese?
The creamy sauce gets tastier with the addition of cheese. So try using the cheese of your choice.
3. Is it ok to heat the sauce for long to make it thicker instead of adding flour?
Do not overheat the sauce. It can be runny or thicker and can be added to the pasta to relish the overall taste.
4. Can I make it with veggies or meat?
You can add veggies of your choice and can add any meat of your choice
Classic Red sauce pasta
White Sauce Pasta
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Italian Pesto Pasta
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
♥ Spread the Love If you make this recipe, share your food photo with hashtag #nithisclickncook on Facebook or Instagram, So we can see it and others can enjoy too! Thank you ♥
Alfredo pasta is the most creamiest, comforting, and delicious. It is easy to make in the comfort of your home. The recipe makes it creamier with extra fresh cream.
To cook pasta
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
To make Alfredo pasta:
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
- Ingredients to make Alfredo pasta are taken.
- Cook your pasta according to the package instruction. Drain out the water and set aside. (Just keep 1/4 cup of pasta water in case if needed)
- Heat butter in a pan, add minced garlic. Stir fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped bell pepper/capsicum, stir fry the capsicum in butter for a minute.
- Then, add all the seasonings, stir for few seconds.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese, and salt. Keep stirring the Alfredo sauce in a low flame for 2 to 3 minutes. ( At this stage check for salt and spiciness)
- Then add the cooked pasta. Toss the pasta in the Alfredo sauce.
- Alfredo pasta is ready to be served! Grate some parmesan and sprinkle chopped parsley.
Tips To Make the Best Recipe
- After adding the sauce to the pasta, keep mixing it. The starches from the pasta will bring thickness to the sauce.
- You can add the cream with low fat as well.
- Milk and cream ratio can be altered per your taste.
- Mixed herbs and seasoning brings a bit of added flavor to the dish.
- You can use the sauce on pizza as a topping to enhance the flavor.
Keywords: Alfredo pasta, Alfredo pasta recipe, Alfredo sauce