Tuscan Shrimp Pasta- These Garlic Butter Tuscan shrimp Pasta are tossed with butter garlicky cream sauce cooked with mushroom, cherry tomato, and spinach, quick and easy enough for every day and it is certainly going to be your new repeat favorite!
What is Tuscan Shrimp Pasta:
I’m a big fan of pasta and shrimps when these two ingredients are put together in a luscious, creamy, garlicky sauce and this is my favorite way to devour Shrimps/pasta.
This shrimp pasta we love it for every occasion from busy weeknight dinner, lunch, meal prep or make an ahead dinner and this Tuscan shrimp pasta is extremely versatile.
I have added mushroom, spinach, and cherry tomatoes to make a complete wholesome meal also you can add any veggies or protein of your choice.
What sets this Tuscan shrimp pasta comforting, exploding with flavors is garlic that is slow-cooked in butter to infuse the flavors and the mushroom, veggies with the simple fresh cream /half and a half make the glorious sauce hearty, delicious, and richly satisfying.
Reason to love this Shrimp Pasta:
- They are quick and easy to make, simply cook your pasta, while the pasta is cooking make your garlic butter sauce that’s it. Dinner is on your table in under 20 mins!
- The ingredients are simple and easy and Versatile you can add veggies like asparagus, zucchini, bell pepper whatever suits your pantry.
Italian sausage can also be added for more flavors.
- This pasta serves beautifully for every occasion, if you’re a firm believer of pasta like me, I’m sure you will love to make it for any occasion, it re-heats so well best for your meal prep- busy weeknight dinner when you are craving for some restaurant-quality food at home, Try making this Tuscan shrimp pasta with garlic bread on the side. Voila! Your Dinner is perfect!
How To make Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta :
Tips to make the best Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta:
- Pasta: You can use any pasta like Angel hair pasta, penne, fettuccini, pappardelle, ziti, campanile they carry the sauce well and gives you the delightful texture to the sauce, and Cook the pasta according to package instruction.
- Garlic: As you all know, I love garlic and I’m a huge fan of this divine ingredient. Here the minced garlic is infused in butter that is gives you the much-enhanced flavor to the Pasta sauce. You can prefer garlic powder, but the real stuff is much much better.
- Butter: I have used unsalted butter so that you can control the amount of salt.
- Olive oil: Use Extra-virgin olive oil that gives you the depth of the flavor to the sauce.
- Shrimp: The whole flavor of the Tuscan Prawn Pasta Recipe is in the shrimp!
Get the fresh prawns for a better taste and flavor.
- You may use any size prawns /shrimp for this recipe. As the size increase, it will be taken more minutes to cook and you can tell when the prawns cooked as they will turn to a pink color and half curve shape.
- For medium-sized prawns, it takes 3 to 4 minutes to cook. large shrimp, it will take 5 to 6 minutes and Jumbo prawns 7 to 8 minutes.
- Shallots: I have used 6 to 7 small shallots, it has a milder sweet taste than the onion. In such case you do not have shallots, you could substitute them with red onion.
- Cherry Tomato: The cherry tomatoes are cooked in garlic butter sauce and seasoned perfectly with Italian seasonings. It is cooked and perfectly complements this pasta sauce.
- Mushroom: You can add any type of mushrooms here, mushrooms like baby Bella mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, portobello, shiitake as you prefer. Make sure not to wash the mushrooms, they will absorb water and it will become soggy. Instead, clean your mushroom using a damp paper towel.
- Heavy Cream /Half and Half: To make the pasta sauce creamy, I have used a simple heavy cream that is easily available in any supermarket. They are not fancy, pantry-friendly ingredients so that you can make your Tuscan shrimp Pasta without Fuss.
1.What to serve with Tuscan Shrimp?
You can serve with salad or crusty bread like garlic bread, pull-apart bread, or dinner rolls.
2. How long can I store this Shrimp Pasta?
Shrimp pasta should be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. It stays well and good for up to 2 or 3 days.
3. How to Re-heat the Tuscan Shrimp?
This Tuscan shrimp pasta reheats well, you can re-heat using microwave or stovetop.
Microwave: Microwave the pasta for a minute, stir, re-heat again until the pasta is warmed up.
Stove-top: Transfer the pasta to the saucepan, splash some milk to thin the sauce to get the required creamy consistency.
4. What are the variations I can use for this garlic butter shrimp pasta?
Instead of Shrimp, you can use chicken, Italian sausage, turkey, or rotisserie chicken, veggies like carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, zucchini, can be added.
You can use dried tomatoes that are available in the market.
You can make it cheesy by adding some grated parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese.
5. How can I make the sauce more creamy?
You can make the sauce more creamy and rich by adding some milk and mascarpone cheese that easily melds with pasta sauce.
Other Pasta Recipes You May like to try:
Other Shrimp Recipes You may like to Try:
Did you know commenting and rating recipes is one of the best ways you can support your favorite food bloggers? If you made this recipe, please click the stars below to comment and Rate this Recipe and/or share photos on social media using the hashtag #nithisclickncook or tagging @nithisclickncook!Print